Sunday, November 8, 2020

Jack Red reviews Blade the Iron Cross (2020)

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, thanks to Full Moon for temporary making Blade the Iron Cross on a particular website free to watch for a short period of time. As many of you know I'm a huge Puppet Master fan. I wasn't sure when I was going to see this. I am so thankful to see this movie.

Blade the Iron Cross is a sequel to the Axis trilogy taking place a few years later. This time, only Blade gets used. I know to a lot of people that would disappoint them. At the same time, they did a great job making that work to their advantage. There's some violent deaths in this movie.

At first, I wasn't happy how Blade's head looked in the movie. But as I was watching the movie, it kinda worked better than I expected. There's a mess up scene that caught me off guard. As much I want to spoil that particular scene, it would affect you enjoying the movie.

The story itself was better than I expected as well. Among some of the newer Puppet Master movies, it has one of the best acting casts without question. Warning to the young audience who isn't old enough to watch this. There is a lot of nudity in this movie, you have been warned.

I felt they did a great job making an concept that easily could've went south for Full Moon. Once again, some of the Nazis want an undead army. I might as well make this joke before I can't anymore. When did Puppet Master suddenly became Wolfenstein lol. Blade the Iron Cross is a great low budget horror movie.

This is also a part of a bizarre line up of movies. Roughly half of them are sequels to their movies. Maybe it's just me, I felt this was going to be the best of them. You can excuse some usage of the special effects. Like those that made Blade faster than he actually is or the shocking people effect.

I do recommend this movie to fellow Puppet Master fans. It is a sign, this franchise is far from dying off. There's still some more possibilities they could do in the near future. It already longer than Child's Play/Chucky series. Despite, the original came out a year after the original Child's Play movie.

For Blade in particular, this has some of his finest kills to date. Sure, it isn't as bloody as the previous Puppet Master movies. At the same time, there is little to not the point behind this particular movie. This was more about having one of those characters stand out.

It does bag the question, when will the Nazis stop trying to steal their secret. A lot of them died by their hands. I kinda hope we get more spin off Puppet Master stuff. Like they need to give a spin off comic to Torch. Regardless, this movie is hands down a great way to enjoy yourself after a hard day's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment