Thursday, October 8, 2020

My thoughts on guest characters for Mortal Kombat 11

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I still need to get Aftermath dlcs. Earlier today, they confirmed a second Kombat Pack. Now, this isn't going to be the actual review. But more about the guest characters themselves. This very topic got a lot of mixed reactions especially following the newest guest character. So I figured to give my early two cents on each one.

1. The Terminator

I was very excited to see Terminator appear in this game. Sadly, Schwarzenegger had to do other things relating to Terminator: Dark Fate movie. So he personally selected another person to voice his character in his place. Honestly, I really felt they done a great job bringing him in. Plus referencing many movies of Schwarzenegger's was pure genius.

2. The Joker

This is actually Joker from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe game. Although, the same voice actor also voices Joker in Injustice series as well as Raiden. They made sure to put slight differences to help tell em a part. I loved how he was done in the game. I was very excited but also this team used the character a lot. So it isn't on the same level as some guest characters.

3. Spawn

OMG, now this was the one guest character I really wanted to see in this game. Spawn's universe has some similarities making this crossover perfect. They even got the guy who played the character on the animated series too. I really happy how Spawn was done. This is one of my favorite surprises the team has ever done.

4. RoboCop

I am a bit surprise to see RoboCop show up. Although, in MKX they did tie in for Alien vs. Predator. So I guess I should've seen this coming. The fact the original actor reprises his role for this game is crazy. I loved how ED209 got used in this too. I am alright with him being in the game. Honestly, they kept making unbalanced with more gun characters.

5. Rambo

I am a huge Rambo fan myself. We already pass the gun characters limit. No disrespect to one of the most bad ass action movie characters of all time. Obviously, they'll reference Stallone movies as well as his rivalry with Schwarzenegger. Personally, the fact Stallone himself is reprising his role kinda bad ass. I do think Rambo will stand out in his own right next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment