Thursday, August 15, 2019

All the fights on Death Battle I personally don't care who won so far in a good way

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I figured this in a way has been a long time coming. I never fully considered all the fights I didn't care who won in regards to liking both characters so much. Honestly if more fans talked about a difficult topic like this. I felt more of how they view the show is more clear than simply some coming really bias no matter what's presented to them.

I am going to talk about every episode currently I felt I don't care who won for my own reasons. This isn't to further justify any of these victories. I am making this to show how much I do enjoy this show even after some okay episodes at times. I won't be listing many Marvel vs. DC fights either. Let's be honest I speak for a lot of us fans, we had enough please give us more original fights.

1. Leonardo vs. Zitz (Season 1)

Leonardo vs. Zitz are both leaders of their own young mutant teams capable of handling anything. Leonardo is the first two time winner on the show. Honestly I felt he would have a more difficult time taking on Zitz than his own brothers. In a way, both of them are two different takes of the same concept.

Thus you kinda have to like them both for that same reason. The turtles has obviously a lot more to go on. Battletoads was it's best competition since they didn't focus mostly on making an cartoon like most of them. They chose to go straight for where they used to be great at in video games. Zitz is one of my favorite characters from his franchise.

Leonardo is more of what you would expect from a leader. But Zitz has a rather interesting way of leading his team. Their origin stories are still some of the strangest to date. I felt this was easily one of the best fights for both characters. They both had great advantages over each other making it difficult to determining a winner.

2. Deathstroke vs. Deadpool (Season 2)

I always been a huge fan of this particular episode. I'm also a huge fan of these characters. Deathstroke is in every sense of the word very good at what he does. He is an legendary assassin that's very difficult to take down. I would even dare to say has one of the most suits in the entire DC multiverse.

Obviously Deadpool is a little more than a parody of DC's Deathstroke. Despite a few major things they both have in common. Deadpool is more of an hero character while Deathstroke more use of being an villain. Deathstroke is one of the greatest Teen Titans enemies. Deadpool did join an X-Men group called X-Force.

We got a deadly serious character you really don't want to piss off. On the other hand, we got a broken character in many ways. His regeneration is stated to be superior than Wolverine's. He can break the fourth wall at ease. Deadpool isn't even restricted to wherever he is allowing him to do some ridiculous stuff.

Deep down you have to be a fan of both characters since one was inspired by the other character. I find both of them very entertaining in their own right. Two of the greatest assassins in fictional history. I still prefer Deathstroke's sword over Deadpool's swords. I am happy Deathstroke is getting more attention than he was a few years ago.

3. Guts vs. Nightmare (Season 2)

I remember Ben asked on twitter a few years ago, "Who should face Guts between Siegfried & Nightmare on Death Battle?" Honestly I already knew my answer. I really went out of my way trying to convince people Nightmare would be more of a challenge for him. Keep in mind, I didn't know anything about Guts at the time.

When we were getting closer to the actual episode's release. I was quickly reading Berserk from the beginning. Yes I was paying close attention to what I was reading. I quickly became a fan of it, Guts is one of my absolute favorite Berserk characters. This is more than a ridiculously huge sword battle. We got a man whose been through Hell literately.

Nightmare is an physical representation of the legendary weapon Soul Edge. This occurred when it tricked a young knight named Siegfied to wield it to transform him into a monster. At some point, Siegfried became freed from it. I believe it was Zasamel who created a new body for Nightmare. Inferno is essentially the evil spirit of Soul Edge itself.

We got a man whose cunning in his own right that's insanely tough going against a god like being. The Dragonslayer became a weapon capable of killing even abyssal beings after killing enough evil spirits. I know that by itself is difficult to imagine. I don't even need to bring up Night Terror form. I felt this episode was meant to go into a dark place that was more than fitting for these two.

4. Darth Vader vs. Dr. Doom (Season 2)

I requested this fight like many people did. I quickly realized it was going to be a stomp. I didn't really care because I really like both these characters. Even if the rumor about Dr. Doom isn't true. There are some strong similarities between these two that can't be ignored. We got a former jedi whose one of the most powerful sith lords there is.

Dr. Doom is rather unique even for a comic book villain. A concept that shouldn't work that he himself perfected. I am talking about him using both scientist & magic rivaling some of the finest in both categories. Obviously they're both menacing rulers that will do anything to get what they want. Even in Darth Vader's condition, he held his own against some of the finest in the universe.

This is more of using the force no pun intended against magic while willpower being a factor. We got two guys scarred in different ways that wears a particular suit to quickly become terrifying to their enemies. I really want Dr. Doom in particular to finally get a proper live action portrayal soon. Seriously the new Fantastic Four movie sucks.

5. The Joker vs. Sweet Tooth (Season 3)

Everyone has a particular dream fight they always wanted to see above any other fight. For me for the longest time no other fight fit the bill more than this one. I once wrote a prediction blog that quickly exploded on the internet. Honestly we got two evil clowns that's all about death & destruction. I would dare to say they really got a lot in common.

In fact, enough to easily make a few blogs about it if I really wanted to go that route. It is no question they are parallel to each other. Sweet Tooth is a serial killer having no remorse for his actions. The Joker is more about chaos in general. He is willing to use such dirty tricks to screw over anyone. Obviously these two were meant to fight each other.

It is very clear Sweet Tooth drives a customized ice cream truck. The Joker doesn't have a set vehicle although I'm glad they used his version of the Batmobile from Arkham Knight. I really love everything about this episode. I figured how The Joker was going to win. Honestly the voice acting alone was one of my personal favorites to this day.

6. Hulk vs. Doomsday (Season 3)

OMG these two are legendary powerhouse characters. Of course I really wanted to see this fight. Hulk has some impressive feats so does Doomsday. You really can't blame many people getting this one wrong. Two of the strongest beings that aren't gods in their respective universes. In their own way, they adapt quickly to any situation.

Hulk has to be alive while Doomsday is more of his death state. Whatever harms or kills him, he becomes more resistance to immune altogether. Hulk has held his own even as World Breaker Hulk against a lot of big name characters. The same can be said for Doomsday. I personally consider Doomsday as one of the scariest DC characters ever.

Hulk's powers centers around anger as well as other bad emotions while Doomsday acts purely on instincts. Although they could do a different take of this same fight for a different outcome. I still think in a weird way Doomsday would still win in both characters having intelligence version. Doomsday is ridiculous in what he can do.

7. Venom vs. Bane (Season 4)

I always been a huge fan of both these characters. To be honest, both of them more recently grew on me. I knew about them from their 90s cartoons. But they do have a lot of strange things in common like the episode stated. They act like arch rivals to their respective superheroes. Thus challenging them in both intelligence as well as physical strength.

There is no question Bane was more of a strategist out of these two. I already knew how one sided this fight actually is. I still didn't care because I am just glad both of them got on their show. Venom is easily one of the worst Spider-Man villains due to sharing some abilities as well as immunity to the Spidey sense.

My only real problem with Bane is how DC portrayed him over the years. There seems to be two versions of him. The more strategist character & the version to quickly gets close to overdosing on Venom. I meant his specialize steroid mixture you sick bastards lol. I am glad Death Battle gave Bane proper respect here.

8. Metal Sonic vs. Zero (Season 4)

Although I was annoyed what led to this episode happening. I was still happy to see it especially more recently. I gotten both Mega Man X Legacy Collection games for Christmas. I almost finished all of the games. I already knew Zero was going to be one of my favorite characters. I always been a Metal Sonic fan.

For me there really isn't any hard feelings. Zero clearly had what was needed to take him down. We got both mad scientists greatest creations going at it. In their own way, both of them are unique even for robot characters. Zero has a more strict usage of abilities from other robots while Metal Sonic can instantly copy abilities & stats from whatever he scans.

Let's be honest, Metal Sonic isn't that different from Sigma. I will say this episode was done just right for my taste. It is a great follow up episode that easily can stand on it's own. I would even say it is better than Eggman vs. Wily episode I'm not kidding. Both of them are very amazing in what they can do.

9. Sephiroth vs. Vergil (Season 4)

I became a fan of Sephiroth through a friend of mine. I'm a huge Devil May Cry fan for several years. I may not be a fan of Final Fantasy but Sephiroth earned my respect. This guy isn't just powerful but also has an interesting story. Sure his beliefs does take a little away from the character. At the same time, Sephiroth is easily one of the franchise's greatest villains.

I could argue a similar point about Vergil whose similar in stats to his twin brother Dante. Although the fight wasn't as long or exciting as Dante vs. Bayonetta. I felt some of the animation here was more impressive. Vergil is easily one of the strongest Devil May Cry characters. Sure he loss to Mundus but everything else he can handle.

In a strange way, these two are strikingly similar. Both of them are excellent swordsmen with additional arsenal meant for close range. Well oh okay, Sephiroth does have his Supernova summon. Clearly they're both great strategists that are capable of handling anything. They both use a particular energy to do their bigger moves.

10. Jotaro Kujo vs. Kenshiro (Season 5)

I became a fan of Kenshiro through the same friend who helped with my Dragonzord vs. Mechagodzilla prediction blog. Kenshiro was essentially One Punch Man before there was one lol. This guy is one of the most broken anime characters I ever heard of. The last few years, I been watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure that's airing on Toonami.

I quickly became a fan to search for the OVA series based on Part 3. Jotaro Kujo is easily one of my favorite characters in that franchise. In their own right, both of them are pretty ridiculous characters. Kenshiro can tank even fatal wounds with no problem as well as erasing people out of existence. Jotaro can attack as well as reaction rapidly fast that also can time stop.

Yes Jotaro can actually stop time for a few seconds. This fight is more interesting than it appears to be. Obviously they act very similar in a lot of ways. I do have a lot of respect for both these characters. Sure I'm a bigger Jotaro Kujo fan but I knew closer to the episode's release, he was going to lose.

11. Leon S. Kennedy vs. Frank West (Season 5)
This is one of the select few DB episodes I instantly knew who was going to win. I don't have anyone in the inside to give me that information if that's what you were thinking. I always been a huge fan of Resident Evil & Dead Rising respectively. I really knew both these characters very well. In their own way, these zombie slayers are widely known for thinking fast on their feet.

Obviously with Dead Rising 4 coughs not a great game. Frank was given some of his more ridiculous part of his arsenal in the fight. Honestly I was very happy they chose to do that. I felt Leon could easily handle whatever Frank can make on the fly. Just think if this was made prior to Dead Rising 4, Frank probably wouldn't be allowed to create em at all.

Clearly these two been through several outbreaks themselves. Frank has covered wars you know lol. Frank is more use of dealing with crazy people than Leon. But Leon has fought things Frank probably wouldn't survive against. Regardless, these two quickly earn my respect from just their first game appearance.

12. Carnage vs. Lucy (Season 5)

I am not even upset my prediction was wrong. I was just proud to see both of them on their show. Especially in Lucy's case, a friend of mine realized majority of their viewers at the time didn't know her. Although I can't be surprised by that since Elfen Lied is a violent anime with a limited way of getting it's DVDs.

It is so violent, they had to fit as much they could from the manga into the last few episodes. Honestly I felt they did a great job. In a sense, they're both multiple characters in one. Carnage is the symbiote with serial killer Cletus Kasady. Lucy has a few personalities due to her past as well a strong shot to the head.

Let's be honest, both of them are essentially monsters. They can easily kill people without trying. I liked they even had the balls to do a fight like this. This is an unique fight even for their show. I knew for years the guys behind the show really wanted Carnage on there. This was more surprising than having Guts from Berserk I'm not kidding.

13. Ultron vs. Sigma (Season 5)

I am well aware so many people wanted Ultron vs. Brainiac. I felt this was the more exciting fight for Ultron. This alone can go slightly more directions. Like neither was actually restricted to just one body. I loved they played on that very concept. A lot of us knew the true battle was a digital one. These two are very similar characters.

Sigma is easily one of my favorite Mega Man villains in the entire Mega Man franchise. Ultron would be that in the entire Marvel universe. I really enjoyed this particular episode more than I thought I would. Both of them were able conquering the world but Ultron has more impressive feats. I will say Sigma was a great opponent for him.

The animation for this fight alone was one of my favorites of Season 5. This is one of the few DB episodes majority heavily went towards a particular character. There was so little arguments in the actual comments too. To be honest, this was a rather interesting fight this show needed for several years.

14. Thanos vs. Darkseid (Season 5)

Hell yeah we doesn't want to see this fight. On paper as well as first saw it looks like the perfect fight. Sadly it was a massively stomp. Honestly I didn't care it was a stomp or a great fight. I am really glad both characters made it to their show. Both of them are among my favorite villains in their respective universes.

Thanos was actually inspired by DC's Darkseid. Thus is why the similarities between these two being so big. Sure I'm a bigger fan of Thanos but my friend told me some mind blowing stuff about Darkseid. I bet majority didn't even think the actual god Darkseid was that powerful. Clearly we got to the power limit of their show unless they can somehow use a more insanely powerful character.

These two are legendary in what they can do. They're incredibly menacing, insanely powerful as well as being capable of several things. We got a fight between a god like being against a real god. I felt this was given plenty of justice. I don't think anyone could make a version even better than this honestly.

15. Captain Marvel vs. Shazam (Season 6)

Before DB fans jumps in to criticize me for not including Captain Marvel vs. Android 18 episode. Yes I like Android 18, but I'm not crazy about her. I recently became a fan of both Captain Marvel & Shazam. I got to be honest I originally quickly wrote off Shazam several years ago. But more recently I realized why he was done that way.

Can you imagine the short period of time he was more popular than Superman? I don't even need to go through the whole Captain Marvel name issue. Shazam is essentially a more ridiculous magic Superman in a nut shell. Captain Marvel is an intergalactic Ms. Marvel that could become Binary. This is a strange way considering despite the few strong similarities.

At they're very core are pretty different characters. Captain Marvel uses all kind of energies while Shazam obviously uses magic. The fact this is a kid that becomes a full grown man with powers makes him more strangely entertaining. Shazam is a kind of superhero you really won't expect. Honestly I felt in regards to her last episode, she was given more justice this time around.

16. Ghost Rider vs. Lobo (Season 6)

The most recent that came out yesterday. I been waiting very patiently to see these two go at it. At first, I highly question why these two. The more I looked into it, the more it was becoming clear to me. Two insanely durable powerhouse characters. This episode heavily centers on the afterlife in an unusual way.

Lobo had the death ban that I never once while writing my prediction blog considered his soul being destroyed. Yes I knew of two those methods they talked about. I thought if Lobo would've won, the fight would've ended before he faced Zarathos. Although DB doesn't want to do that. I am a huge fan of these characters.

I don't even care my own prediction was wrong. Honestly like Hulk vs. Doomsday, unless you knew what everyone else was going to over look. You won't see the other outcome coming. I got to be honest I am proud I was wrong. I am a bigger Ghost Rider fan after all. I felt the entire episode is the best of Season 6 so far honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment