Sunday, May 26, 2024

More thoughts on Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, for a few months stuff kept showing up regarding. The upcoming license game, Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game. A game some people are putting a lot of faith in. Either to be a great game of the franchise or beyond that to rival Dead by Daylight. Personally, I'm hoping Killer Klowns pies DbD but maybe that's just me.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game
They revealed a lot about the game play. You can tell from those teams experience with similar games. We could end up with a true definitive license multiplayer horror game experience. I already loved the idea of 3v7 matches with some of the humans being AIs. This also helps to find matches faster with Crossplay included.

You also can customize characters on both sides, I love that too. The humans has a few ways to win matches while the Klowns mostly has two ways. Either prevent the humans from escaping long enough or capture all the humans. Humans can down Klowns making it easier to kill em off. But the Klowns has respawners by default meaning as long those are in play.

Klown players gets as many opportunities as possible within matches. I also love this idea because DbD players are simply too toxic. The only way you are going to have any real fun is doing custom matches with people. There's a lot of weapons for both sides to help keep things interesting. Very recently, a new map was announced.

By now some people are getting tired of license games trying to cash in on DbD's money. To me, Dragon Ball doing that was the most unexpected. What I think is going to help this stand out from those games. The Klowns are such unique designed characters. You already know matches are going to be fun. Of course being an online multiplayer game, connection is a critical factor in that.

The original movie predates my existence, my brother was born roughly a month before the movie. I was born the following year with many classics like the original Puppet Master movie. Speaking of that, yes I'm also supporting Puppet Master: The Game too. Back to this, I also like the maps seem to be big scale for this many players.

I will be brutally honest, I really didn't like Friday the 13th: The Game had seven players taking on the killer. In my mind, there's so many ways things could go wrong. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Game felt unclear and repetitive to me more so than F13. Ratio of players is critical for balancing the game play.

I also liked you can throw away captured humans if another human trying to stop you. A major factor I respect is both sides has many character classes. Games like Resident Evil: Resistance done a great job with this. This means every playable character will be a notable different experience from each other. Which also helps keep you playing this for hours among hours.

Sadly the famous theme song won't be in the game. A little disappointing but it's possible a lot of songs took it's place might help with that. Several companies came together to make this. One of them left likely due to lack of experience to help the game much. I know some people are probably thinking. How do you turn a movie like that into a game?

Honestly, doing the game like this was the way to go. I felt we're going to feel like we're actually there with this. I had trouble doing that with Evil Dead: The Game on Epic too. Also I don't want to break the bank like DbD already doing for years, bloody vampires!!! Don't get me wrong, I do really wanna support the hell out of this game badly.

I do think this game has potential many people simply can't see until they play it. We're about to go into those who preordered the game play a week early period. They want to make a game that's truly unique unlike anything in the genre prior. They also want fans of the movie to really have a great time. As if all of us partying here like it's the late 80s again.

Yes this would be a spiritual successors to a lot of multiplayer horror games. Some already see this being the one to possibly rival DbD. From all that experience from all parties, we could be getting the long awaited DbD killer so many waiting for. Not only that, I do see ways this game going to be more friendly to gamers in the long run too.

There's no guarantee how bad the toxicity going to get sadly. What we can go by is most people playing this going to remember this game for years. Killer Klowns going from a low budget movie to a high budget game quite impressive. A lot of fans including myself waiting patiently for something like this. I'm happy both Debbie and Mike are in the game too.

For me, it just won't be an Killer Klowns game with two of the main human characters. I also hope we get some fun new maps on the way. I really want the developers to have fun with the concept no holding back. I do think this game going to have a lot of replay value right off the bat. The more stuff they added in, the more replayable it becomes.

I'm putting so much faith this is going to be a great multiplayer game. I'm mostly a single player games person. I confess some multiplayer games are so much fun. I really can't wait to start playing this soon. They set up a similar process of being randomly selected for either side. Honestly this could help somewhat with balancing things out.

I know some people are worried this might end up being too similar to those games. What I believe is the actual game play will soon speak for itself. I do think the amount of insanity awaiting to happen is going to be something you can't simply get from other games. Maybe Garry's Mod if you're lucky. I also liked sometimes as a Klown, you don't have to manual place captured humans.

Quick note: Klown players can perform Klownalities. A parody of Mortal Kombat fatalities to kill off the humans in similar finishers. I simply like you have this by default unlike DbD. Which also means you could kill all the humans off to win too. But the previous two Klown winning methods are more willing to happen.

This alone makes things rather interesting in the long run. To me, it felt both sides has enough variety to constantly keep matches entertaining to watch. Also the actual graphics looks quite nice. I am dying to see pre launch game footage very soon. I'm going big for this one license game. I do plan to play the hell out of it in the near future, I always enjoyed that movie.

Even for a low budget horror movie, I easily could rewatch it a few times. There's not many horror movies I like that much. I do like a lot of them to clarify. Killer Klowns already has plenty of ways to surprise people by default. Especially if they never seen the movie. Thankfully they don't need to in order to play this.

Of course if you had seen the movie. You would already knew how to play the Klowns better before playing it. The movie always been my top pick for killer clown movies. I want the game to be this ridiculous carnival of carnage. I want to see people get creative with their builds. I especially want to see their own unique character designs too.

This game should be a huge love letter to the fans. I actually do think many people are going to feel that way. Even if it fails to live up to the hype, it's still going to be a truly fun multiplayer game. This was a concept no body could ever seen coming prior to the original announcement trailer. I do think this game has a huge chance against DbD.

No comments:

Post a Comment